Stepping into a New Name: The Video I Want You To See!

Sunday, November 23, 2014




I need you to see me. I need you to hear me.

In this video I let go of the old name for my business; The Sunshine Studio. And I take the first step on a new an unknown path. Into my creativity. Into my art. I am open and I am honest.

I talk about my journey with The Sunshine Studio, from graduation two years ago, to a life as a full time artist in France. A process of naming my products and goals but also closing a chapter and letting New Life begin.

This video is a threshold that separates what I was from what I am.
This is what I am. This is me. Thank you.


I AM

Writing Dreaming * Painting * Dancing * Singing * Photographing * Storytelling

And I am listening.
Thank you!



--



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Dear Lone, it took courage, but for me its also its the right choice! You are so much more than postcatds and aquarels!! :-) You will find more clear direction along the way. As Paulo Coelho writes: "When in doubt, just take the next small step" :-) Love, Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Even when that small step feels like the biggest one you ever took! THANK YOU so much for your appreciation and KIND words. I am happy to see what's waiting for me! Life is a gift! Blessings on your journey! :-)

      Delete

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images