Magic Happening

Monday, July 28, 2014


Ok, so I am still finding my way with this blog. So bear with me, if posts are flying around your ears (!) I am finding a pace and a content that works for me.

I spent the morning painting and it was soul-full. I needed that. Here are a few shots from the studio this morning.
I thought this shot ^ was appropriate because I am flying to Denmark on Thursday. In my head I have already started packing ;) I will be making some more greeting cards before then, to take with me to my Danish retailers. It's WONDERFUL to know that my cards are selling - it makes me happy that they are!


Another detail from the same painting as above. I really like these Mexican, strong colours.

Yesterday was another WONDERFUL and LOVELY day in my life! I had so much fun. My friends were here, and we played with paint! They gave me tons of love and support and we talked about living life in the way we want it. They are both travelers; from Australia and Canada - so far away from home, eh? Having them here with me feels like such a treat. It's like all the World is coming together in just my little studio. And they reminded me of all the good things. Like what's important, and how to go and do what you love! Awesome!

Here we are, rocking the colours! 


It was a day FULL of ideas and I am still buzzing with excitement and inspiration. Today I wanna try a NEW thing for me: To SHARE some ideas and thoughts BEFORE they are finalized products. And share the very process of them, the first steps before they're even manifested. Sooo... here's a 

List of great ideas!

Things I wanna do and get all excited thinking about doing!
  1. A spontaneous video class where I share my techniques, thoughts and approach towards painting. And you get to see me paint!
  2. A gathering (article) of 10 basic techniques and how-to's to have a fun, exciting painting day!
  3. Interviews with artists who's work I love and admire, and share the interview with pictures on the blog!
  4. Painting workshop "Painting My Journey" (more to come!)
  5. Offer FREE desktop backgrounds and Facebook banners for people who sign up for my newsletter
  6. Meditation sounds and songs for healing and creativity
Isn't that FUN!? Let me know what you think of my ideas in the comments below. I'd really like to hear how that resonates in you!

Finally, here is a picture of a handmade pillowcase from Africa. It was found in African Touch in Copenhagen by Nørreport Metro, and is now resting on my sofa :-)! 


I SAY: MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE! RIGHT NOW!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images