Beginning

Saturday, October 26, 2013

It is one of those days where you are not sure if it's going to rain. And then just like that, the sun comes out.

It has been a good week in the valley. We have got a new sofa, and it's wonderful.


Next week is all about christmas cards. I am entering the christmas market at Svenstrup Gods, an old beautiful estate in Denmark that has been in the family for generations. Not my family, needless to say. Everytime I go, I feel enchanted. By the light, the big trees and the snow, when it occasionally arrives. If you had been there, I think you would find it special too.


This blog is a new thing. And I am not sure how it's going to work. The intention is to write more. From the heart. From spirit. From the ground.

So what can I say? I have had  a LOT of resistance (modstand!) to go here, but I just soo wanna write. It's better to give in than give up. It's better to fall than never rise.

The leaves of the Acacia tree are falling on me. I think it's saying it's time to let go. I hope so. It sounds and feels so nice. They are green and yellow. The yellow fall, not the green. Fall onto the computer in my lab. They wind is giving a push. Watching the world is what I like best.



Sitting on the mountainrigde of the Canigou last sunday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I am happy to hear what you think!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images